14. Jagoe Street Chapel –
11 Jagoe Street
Originally the Congregational Hall, this church was built in 1899 on land donated by the Rev. J.C. Kirby of dreaded ‘Old Preacher’ fame. Very soon, a branch of the Port Adelaide Church was established here.
In the 1990’s, it was converted to a residence by former Mainstreet Chairperson, Sue Waterson Bews, and husband Doug Bews.