St. Bede’s Anglican Church

< Back to the map

24. St. Bede’s Anglican Church –

200 Military Road

St. Bede's Anglican Church

Opened in 1879 as St. Andrew’s and renamed in 1881, its first rector was Archdeacon George Farr, father of Miss Juilia Farr. The generosity of the Anglican community is reflected in the large stone building, fine fittings and windows.

< Previous |